India  |  Employment Law

Hi, I have worked 15 months with a company and resigned on 22nd Jul 2013, after resignation I served a notice of 43 days as against expected 60days. I tried to convince everyone on my early relieving including deduction of notice pay. However, everyone agreed but manager did not. Due to financial obligation, I couldnt continue with the company after 2nd September (43days of notice). Now the company sent me three letters:

1st One - Stating my 'unauthorize absence from work' on 13th Sep

2nd One - Stating my 'unauthorize absence from work' on 18th Sep after which I sent them a mail regarding my inability to continue

3rd One - Stating my termination of employment in a subtle manner on the 25th of Sep.

My notice was to get over on 19th Sep according to the 2months notice period.

The Termination of employment letter stated on - No Communication and as well did not talk about my resignation.

Can I do anything to change the termination of employment to much smoother way of relieving?

(I tried a lot to talk to them and convince. but the manager is not ready to change his stand)