India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/13, 12:48 am

My Father has a pagdi system room in a chawl. Currently we are using it only as storage room. We have applied for the transfer of name in the electricity bill which was in the name of the Landlord.

There is a discripancy in the room no in the elecricity bill and the room no on the rent recieipt. Landlord is not ready to give in writing about the mistake. We havc started reciving the elecricity bill in our name, however the room no on the bill and the rent receipt does not match. Please help with some resolution for this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search