India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 3:44 am

I currently leave in a pagdi system flat .the building is as old as 45 to 50 years .

so my question is do we get a same size flat if we complaint .

secondly what kind of complint shall we file on the landlord as he is not redeveloping as well as not selling it to any builder so what essential steps can be taken agianst him .

Please guide as there are lots of people suffering and even though he has got the notice from BMC he is not taking any steps to redevope

so is there any thing that can be done so that he redevops the building or either provide it to the builder

Please reply as there are many lives that are suffering

thanks in advance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search