India  |  Real Estate Law

Dear Sir,

First & fore most thank you for your informative & helpful reply . My mom managed to get a document from the bank which says list of documents collected by my brother , date & other personal details the first thing on the list says original Agreement for sale in favor of ??? & below that is says stamp duty receipt no ??? date collected on & by etc. etc.

My mom has cum across documents while searching for the originals ,which does mention the above details in the left Conner & the stamp value details/amount that was franked on it.

My mom has even showed it showed to my sis-law & she's denying the facts that those are the originals or copies of the original documents.

My gut feeling is if its not the originals then it's definitely the copies of the above.

My Question here is how does one prove that these are the copies of the original agreement of sale (reason being the property was not registered) where & whom do we go to. To prove this .