India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/13, 10:26 pm

If the family member: son or daughter has taken possession in the property after parents death, then the court fees is 3 or4 persentage of the value of property ? if a case to be filled by them in the court for other son who is not giving the equal share of the property.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search