Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Philippines

Filinvist developer/in-house financier is requesting that we sign another deed of sale, contract to sell and BIR application for registration (form 1904). We purchased the house and lot through in-house financing (filinvest) last 2007. Full payment is until 2014. Filinvest told us that we need to sign the new set of forms for them to facilitate the transfer. Is this ok?

Asked on 4/17/13, 6:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Perhaps, the previous one got lost. Once you have fully paid it then the next document is Deed of Absolute Sale. They might want you to have a pre-signed documents.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 7:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now