Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Can a settlement deed made by a grandfather made to a 2 year old minor in 2003 be cancelled in 2013 with mutual consent from the donor(grand father) and the guardian of the 11 year old minor(grand mother)?

The settlement deed was prepared to avoid loans from being raised on the home without knowing the consequences of doing such a deed. The grand father(donor) and the guardian of the minor(grand mother) both want to cancel the settlement deed now. IS this possible?

Asked on 7/01/13, 5:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

May be.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now