India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 2:31 am

My shop is on father's name

My landlord is demanding to transfer on my name other wise he will go to court against me

He is demanding huge money

What shall I do

My dad expired 20 years ago

Can landlord remove me from the shop

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search