India  |  Real Estate Law

Sir, As i did not get any clear reply for my first post and since advised by Shri.Prasant Chavan,leader of the LawGuru,here i post my query again for guidance and Advice.--

Sir,I have purchased a flat in ready possession direct from the builder and paid the charge for Housing Society formation also.The building is on the land leased by CIDCO under 12.5%scheme in Navi Mumbai.Now the registration of the Co-op. Hsg.Society and conveyance of the property to the Society was done.But my name like a few others, was not included the registered list of the society and not in the conveyance list of CIDCO also.The reason given by the builder is that the registration process of the Society was already began before my purchase deed got registered.But the conveyance deed was made after my purchase.Now i am told that i have to pay to CIDCO to get the flat transferred to my name.Those who got their names in the registered list not paid for CIDCO transfer.Sir, I want to know, is it legally right for CIDCO to charge transfer fee to me as i am also a direct purchaser from the builder?Pl.give your valuable advice and suggestions.Tnx. gk.