Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Dear Sir,

I Have i qry . I had applied to 1 bank for home loan and in Between that period my proparty has been final and after rec sangtion letter i have done my agreement and i have mention that bank name in agreement but now that bank said me ur property document is not fulfil so we are not giving u loan . so my question is how can i make change in that bank name mention area in registration ?

Hemlata shah

Asked on 8/29/13, 10:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 3:32 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Hemlata,

Since you have already received the Loan Sanction Letter, the bank cannot thereafter alter its decision not to give you the loan. You should lodge a compensation case against the concerned bank for letting you down at the last minute. If you have secured the home loan through another bank, just submit a simple application to the Tehsildar / District Registrar to replace the previously registered Agreement with the new Agreement containing details of the new bank that has sanctioned you the loan.


Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now