India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 11:26 pm

sir i have permitted a person to sit in my building for three years without rent and agreement. Now he is not ready to go out of my building. If I am taking a legal course should i admit that the person sitting is in 'possession' of the building or any other legal term can be used for the same. I have given him a spare key at the same time I am also having the original keys and I am also able to go at any time as I have simply permitted to sit which he used for his works.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search