India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 2:54 pm

Dear sir

I have Q about Leave And Licence Agreement - Mumbai (India) , I have property in

Baroda ( Vadodara ), Gujarat. which is Commercial resident property.

Can I Use this from for rent this property ?

Or which from I have to order ?

Pls Give me advice.


vinay Patel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search