India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 5:10 am

We are staying in a rented house and it has been more than a year in the house. Things like switch board, pipes, electrical geyser, electric lines are failing one after another and the landlord is asking us to repair the same. He is not bearing any expense in repairing these things. These items will be in the house, even if we move out. Who has to bear the expenses incurred in fixing them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search