India  |  Securities Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 3:46 am

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am R.mani from kovilpatti ( tamilnadu ) . Last 2008 year I had given Rs.300000 to my friend. He pledged one land to my name in concern registrar office. Interest is 12% per annum. The land his own earned. After that I went another place for job purpose. He given interest only first 6 months, after that still now he did not given. Now my friend sold the land which is pledged to me. But Register office deed showing my name.


1. How I get my money?

2. Is this traction legally correct or not?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search