Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Philippines

My girlfriend has this (ex)friend that kept calling, texting, and buying her gifts. no matter how many time she says "no", she(ex-friend)) won't stop and keeps on doing it. she sometimes follow my gf when she goes out with her friends, and tries to talk to her. when my gf avoids her she gets mad and get all dramatic asking why is she avoiding her?. this happens at least once a month. is this enough for her to be my gf stalker and press civil harassment restraining order? and the calling and texting's been happening a lot this month and she even texted my gf's aunt to plan for her birthday.

Asked on 4/14/13, 4:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File RA 9262 and ask for a protection order.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now