Philippines  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/13, 1:14 am

Is there any payment for filing violation RA 9262? How is it if we can't afford one??

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/24/13, 3:14 am by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

Just proceed to the PAO's office near your place.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search