Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

I have a friend who is in U,K and he wants to make a will on my name in India, he does not have any issue, and his wife died. is there any problem in that, and how will i get the money transferred, after his death? Who will contact me?

Asked on 11/16/13, 6:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajesh singh, {exp. 28 years,email } mo.+917800351226
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

will can be drafted anywhere according to Indian laws.two witness are necessary.

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 7:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now