India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 12:44 am

My husband and I are joint owners of a flat in a Co-op Housing Society in Mumbai India. Both our names appear on the share certificate. I am first and he is second. How should we fill a nomination form?. Our intention is that the surviving partner should get full ownership. Thereafter he/she will nominate one of our children.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search