Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

if in a probate of a will there is a division of free hold property in delhi and one of the beneficieries does not have the money to pay for the portion transfer of property as per the probated will, then what happens?

Asked on 9/04/13, 9:28 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Kindly cl with complete details for legal assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
9/04/13, 9:34 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

the person who does not have the money can sue as an indigent person and in case his application is allowed, his court fee/transfer fee is waived off.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
9/04/13, 10:10 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client....

Contact me at

Read more
9/04/13, 10:50 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Following can happen:

a) Others can pay and recover from his share;

b) Undertaking can be given by him to Court to pay from the share he gets.

Read more
9/06/13, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now