Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/11, 12:28 pm

A man, other than my husband, who lives in a different state wants a DNA test for my son. Can I be forced to have my son take the DNA test?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search