Alabama  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/12, 5:52 pm

My minor daughter wants to start a T shirt business. What do I need to protect my assets in case she is sued? She will have no employees and she has no assets, so she is judgement proof.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search