Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/02/13, 6:01 pm

I have a 3 year old autistic child, and my brother is recently deceased. On facebook, there has been a girl (?) who created a fake facebook account to friend me, come onto my status, call my 3 year old autistic son a vegetable, a muddy piece of shit, etc. as well as call me a whore, telling me to kill myself, telling me that if she saw me on "our" college campus, she would kick my ass. She brought up my recently deceased brother as ammunition. Then she went on a school-related facebook page to our anniversary and proclaimed me again, a whore (in much more colorful words) and my child to be a retard. What legal action do I have available to me to not only find this person but press charges?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search