Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

If I file charges on someone for harrassment and we go to court do I need a lawyer?

Asked on 10/22/13, 2:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No the prosecution or district attorney is representing the State or municipality as it may be and the case is brought pursuant to the violation of a law enacted by the State or municipality. But in reality, you are the victim of the State or municipality.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now