Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/10, 9:41 am

I have a friend who had his parole revoked almost 7 months ago over allegations. Since having his parole revoked charges have not been brought against him on the allegations. We were told there is an indictment on him but their is no proof of it. He has not been served with any papers except the ones explaining to him that his parole was revoked. How long does the DA have before they have to file the case and my friend will have a case number for us to work with.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search