Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 5:00 pm

My ex filed for divorce in 2008, papers were served to my door step. I answered the petition with an attorney. There are children in the case, my daughter is 100% mine, and we're pending paternity with a male child conceived around Christmas 2004+- when the ex was not around.

The judge ordered a Pat Test, and the cost to be split. I have my half of the cash, she claims to not have hers. How can I get this done and over with so I can be remarried and finally happy. Would a Motion to Compel help in this situation?

Blount Co. Alabama Courts

~Casey L. Mena

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/29/13, 9:08 am by Jennifer Tompkins

Most to compel and I would go ahead and pay for the total test and ask for reimbursement so that I could move on with my life.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Stewart Littell Courson and Tompkins LLC 3184 Parliament Circle, Suite 204 Montgomery, AL 36116

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search