Alabama  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/27/10, 8:24 am

If you need to sell your home; to move to another state How much notice do you give a person living there? They pay no rent just the gas bill!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search