Alabama  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/07/10, 10:21 am

my dad passed away and resided in alabama..

i reside in georgia and am the only inheriter and person named to inherit.

Can I probate will here in georgia and if so can it be simply done at my local courthouse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search