Legal Question in DUI Law in Arizona

I got a DUI when I was driving my bf's truck. I do not own a vehicle and can't afford one right now. They expect me to get an interlock device but how can I get one if I do not own a vehicle?

Asked on 3/02/13, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Di Pietro Brian DiPietro Law, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your license to drive will remain suspended until you comply with the interlock device requirement. Some people who do not own a vehicle but wish to have their driver's license restored have the interlock installed on a borrowed vehicle in order to comply with the requirement.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/13, 3:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now