Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 7:08 pm

I live in California. My ex-husband lives in Maricopa County. I have a CA order for spousal support arrears. How do I enforce it in Arizona?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search