Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 10:16 am

If my ex has a restraining order against me and we have an Establishment Hearing do we have to be in the same court room. I do not feel comfortable being in the same room as she, as I feel she got the restraining order without merit. Is it possible that I attend the hearing at a different time?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search