Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/12, 8:45 am

I have had sole legal and physical custody of my child for 5 years now. Now he wants to live with her mom out of the country. Before I'm willing to change custody, however, I want to see how the arrangement with him living with her mom here in the US goes first. Do I need to legally change the custody in order to let him move out of the US for any amount of time? Or is granting a passport enough?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/25/12, 5:35 pm by Joyce Johnson-Stovall

If custody changes, so will child support. The court documents need to be modified. If you want us to help you take care of this, call me at 602 462 1004 ... Joyce

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC 1204 E. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ 85283

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search