Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/12, 7:33 am

Woman filed for divorce, she moves out and rents a house with only her name on the lease. Husband is threatening to move in and says she must let him. 2 kids, custody not decided. He was served and she got his response. That is where they are in the proceedings, does he have the legal right to force her to let him into this house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search