Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

I slipped on a wet floor at Home Depot. I lost a week of work, and still can not kneel on my right knee. The xray showed not permanent injury, but I work as a nurse and it does affect my work day. Please advise possbile action.

Asked on 5/10/12, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Slip and fall cases are difficult for most attorneys to resolve through settlement so it must be even harder for a person without an attorney. I suggest that you contact a personal injury attorney to help you to resolve your case. Most will handle your case on a contingency basis.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/12, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now