Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

Arizona small estate affidavids law. Moom died, No original will located, only a copy naming me the executor Will directs equal distribution between my two brothers and me. House in mom's name, worth about $150.000 $40.000 mortgage, personal property about $25,000. Does Arizona law require Formal Probate? Informal Probate? Small Estate Affidavid? What is legally required? Thanks

Asked on 1/13/13, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Informal probate. You should have a lawyer lead you through the process. It would be an expense of the probate. You can look at the self service center for info to do it yourself.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/13, 4:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now