Arizona  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/29/12, 5:30 pm

My mom passed away on christmas eve, and my cousin was named executor of her will. Now she lives out of state and does not have the resources to fly out here. how can the executor be changed so the esstate can be settled?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search