Legal Question in Workers Comp in Arizona

I feel that my attorney is doing a very poor job and I am wondering what happens if I stop using him as my legal representation. I am in a Workers Comp claim and am at the point of figuring out the ppd. I am alway calling him and I feel that I am pestering him. They never call me, this has been going on for a year and a half. He says that we are alway waiting on the work comp insurance company.. Then what is he doing? He has not done much at all, two emails wondering the status of my claim..? Because I asked him to do that!? But now that im getting to the point where I will need him, I feel that I have a good idea of his character, and want more aggresive legal representation. He has said its all graphs, charts and times lines with the workers comps claims.. Its just frustrating. I'm not sure whats best?

Asked on 5/02/13, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Stillwell Stillwell Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are at a very important stage of your claim. It must be handled properly. "More aggressive," however, is not always what's best for you. I cannot form an opinion with this information, but I will be happy to speak with you. Just understand that your current attorney is the best lawyer to have represent you unless there is absolutely no way for you to resolve your concerns. Try calling him once more, as well!

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now