Arkansas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/06/10, 4:36 am

I was hit by an indivual in my vehicle. I don't know anything about how much I can obtain from her insurance company in this state. Do you have any information? I have seen a doctor for neck pain, and some head pain.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search