California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/10, 8:01 am


Is there such thing as not allowed to apply for a US visa for a foreigner within one year since the departure from USA? The person's condition is not overstaying.

I have heard about 5 years and 10 years ban for overstaying in USA.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search