California  |  Personal Injury

Hi,

I had a terrible incident Friday were I hit a young 8 year old boy on a bicycle. I had no way to avoid the accident and was found not at fault by the California Highway Patrol. Fortunately He was not seriously injured and was quickly taken to the hospital by his step dad. Unfortunately for me I do not carry collision on my insurance for this vehicle and the car suffered extensive damage to the passenger side. I would like to know what steps or what I should do to proceed with recovering the damages from the boys parents. It just seems weird to me that I would have to go after the boys parents after hitting there child with my car , but I have no choice it seems. I feel very sorry for the whole incident but am constantly reminded that It was not my fault. If there is any suggestions on what to do please let me know.

Thankyou

Joe

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com