California  |  Personal Injury

My son was practicing his driving when a lady cut him off and cussed him out. We then pulled next to her at a stop light and I (mother) told her she should be nice she them flipped me off and called me a bitch I got upset and threw some crumms at her car as I told her "Bless U" . she then got mad and got behind my son and started tail gaiting him and followed him. I called the police and then she yelled at me that she would call her attorney. what should i do?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys