California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/10, 4:30 pm

My son was practicing his driving when a lady cut him off and cussed him out. We then pulled next to her at a stop light and I (mother) told her she should be nice she them flipped me off and called me a bitch I got upset and threw some crumms at her car as I told her "Bless U" . she then got mad and got behind my son and started tail gaiting him and followed him. I called the police and then she yelled at me that she would call her attorney. what should i do?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/18/10, 11:12 pm by George Shers

You and your son should write down all that happened. See if the police prepared a report and if not ask them to on the basis she was following too closely and made a vulgar gesture.

What is the other driver going to do. Sue you for assault for throwing some crums at her? No attoreny will take such a case; if she pays for an atttorney's time he will write a nasty letter to you but there is nothing they can do against you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Georges H. Shers 4170 Glenwood Terrace, Suite #1 Union City, CA 94587

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search