Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My son was practicing his driving when a lady cut him off and cussed him out. We then pulled next to her at a stop light and I (mother) told her she should be nice she them flipped me off and called me a bitch I got upset and threw some crumms at her car as I told her "Bless U" . she then got mad and got behind my son and started tail gaiting him and followed him. I called the police and then she yelled at me that she would call her attorney. what should i do?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

You and your son should write down all that happened. See if the police prepared a report and if not ask them to on the basis she was following too closely and made a vulgar gesture.

What is the other driver going to do. Sue you for assault for throwing some crums at her? No attoreny will take such a case; if she pays for an atttorney's time he will write a nasty letter to you but there is nothing they can do against you.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California