Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was involved in a car accident yesterday. It was the fault of the other driver. They admitted to fault. Two eye witnesses also saw that it was clearly their fault. They told me they were driving a rental vehicle and that they had paid for insurance on it. We exchanged information and agreed to meet at the car rental agency as they needed a new rental and I needed to find out how to make a claim to get my car fixed. When we get to the rental agency the agent tells me that the insurance they paid for will only cover the rented vehicle and that the driver is personally responsible for my car. They have no auto insurance and from what I can gather, no money. I have uninsured motorist coverage but a high deductible. I am trying to find out what I can do. Can I go after the car rental agency as they are the owners of the vehicle they must have some sort of liability responsibility. Do I go after the uninsured driver and hope that they reimburse me for my deductible. Please help me. I didn't do anything wrong and cannot afford to take a loss like this. Thank you for your time.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: