California  |  Personal Injury

I was involved in a car accident yesterday. It was the fault of the other driver. They admitted to fault. Two eye witnesses also saw that it was clearly their fault. They told me they were driving a rental vehicle and that they had paid for insurance on it. We exchanged information and agreed to meet at the car rental agency as they needed a new rental and I needed to find out how to make a claim to get my car fixed. When we get to the rental agency the agent tells me that the insurance they paid for will only cover the rented vehicle and that the driver is personally responsible for my car. They have no auto insurance and from what I can gather, no money. I have uninsured motorist coverage but a high deductible. I am trying to find out what I can do. Can I go after the car rental agency as they are the owners of the vehicle they must have some sort of liability responsibility. Do I go after the uninsured driver and hope that they reimburse me for my deductible. Please help me. I didn't do anything wrong and cannot afford to take a loss like this. Thank you for your time.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com