Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I slipped and fell in an eating establishment. The waitress had apprently dropped some food on the floor and a bus boy had gone to get something to clean it up. No one was attending then I walked through and stepped in this extremely slippery food. They took a report and they have it on tape as well. Their insurance company is asking for me to make a statement as to what happened in my words, as I have requested to see a doctor. Should I make this statement to them or should I get representation. I'm not feeling the need for a lawyer, but I don't really know the extent of my fall. I hurt, but not enough to not be able to work.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: