California  |  Personal Injury

I slipped and fell in an eating establishment. The waitress had apprently dropped some food on the floor and a bus boy had gone to get something to clean it up. No one was attending then I walked through and stepped in this extremely slippery food. They took a report and they have it on tape as well. Their insurance company is asking for me to make a statement as to what happened in my words, as I have requested to see a doctor. Should I make this statement to them or should I get representation. I'm not feeling the need for a lawyer, but I don't really know the extent of my fall. I hurt, but not enough to not be able to work.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com