California  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 2:16 pm

My brother had a DUI which he took care off 3 years ago. I had a random run in with the police who checked my record and my brother's record came up as well. The cop told me that my brother has a warrant for his arrest but he lives in Hawaii now. He had to take a plane to Los Angeles to appear in court. He finds out that the school where he took the DUI class never sent the court the completion record that he completed the class. So my brother had to go to the school to get that record and bring it to the court. The judge cleared him of everything. Due to the school not sending the court the completion of the class my brother had to spend a lot of money and time to clear it up. Can my brother sue the school for this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search