California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/13, 3:34 pm

If I declare bankruptcy in California, and I am current on my house payment, will the mortgage company be compelled to produce the note at the bankruptcy court; to prove i owe them money?


will a simple "he owes us money" be sufficient for the court ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search