California  |  Consumer Law

Hospital

on feb.11,2008 I had Surgery. when I woke up I could not speak or swallow. I told the Nurse something was in My throat.they called the Doctor and that next morning they xrayed and said they saw nothing. and

I still could not talk or swallow solid foods. they released me on the 13th. on the 16th I went to the emergency Room same hospital and tryed to explain to them what happened they xrayed and when they put the xrayed up on the light I could see something in My throat. they argued and said i had Bronchitis. and sent me home. 11 day's later I went to My surgen to get the stitches out and she told Me it was not normal to still have a problem so she refered me to a specialist. i went in and the specialist saw my dentures in my throat. the Hospital told me they lost them. so the next day I went in to have them removed yet more surgery the man who gave the anesthesia shoved them down My throat and kept telling Me they were lost. what can I do?