Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I buy a used car like 2 years ago whenever I can send more than what I have to pay so the company lowdown my montly payment Irecently went unemployd and bing late on my payments the company is being calling me and recently call a relative wen my relative calls me to let me now Icall back and ask them to stop doing that Ęthis is not the first time that hapend Ęthe guy got all rude and stats yeling at me that they have the rigth to duet in order to collect the debt (and im yust behind like 20 days he told me that i never bein so late)sorry my cuestion can they call other relatives or people that i now and what can I do?

Bryan Becker Becker Attorneys

No absolutely not, especially if they have been in contact with you and they are aware of your current address. They can not harass you or your family period. These type of violations will continue to get worse unless you take action. We have handled numerous cases like yours, feel free to contact me for more information on how we can help. We take these cases on contingency and seek our attorneys fees from the collection company.

If you would like to discuss this further or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Regards,

Bryan

Becker Attorneys

1205 Prospect Street

La Jolla, CA 92037

877.201.8728

bcb@bbeckerlaw.com

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms