California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/22/12, 1:50 pm

I gave a loan to a friend and as collateral, he gave me a deed to a cemetery plot as well as a pink slip to a car. Of course, I was never paid back my $5,000 and now I need to know how I can transfer those two items to my name and sell it to make my money back.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search