Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I am being accused by my parents that I stole and used their credit cards. they made a police report before asking me anything. they kicked me out not able to get any of my things. what can I do.

Asked on 7/18/13, 11:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

How old are you?

Read more
7/19/13, 1:13 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney and defend the criminal charges.

Read more
7/23/13, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now