California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 2:40 pm

My boyfriend was out on bond for a attempted murder which he is inicent and a charge of a crime threat was filed while on him while on a 275,000.00 bond he has a job and children and need to get somethings in order can he ask for a cruz wavier or a varges wavier.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search